Large Aperture Collimators
The METS (Modular E-O Test System), based on CI’s reflective optics for wide spectral coverage, extended area blackbody and a motorized target wheel, provides fast and reliable testing for repeatable and objective results.
The METS can be easily modified for a range of applications, including automated FLIR, CCD, Laser and boresight testing on the production floor, lab or depot when used in conjunction with CI’s automatic test software. The METS are designed to retain their accuracy over a wide range of temperatures.
- Superior optical quality, wave front error better than λ/25 RMS
- Rugged construction
- High accuracy and stability blackbody
- 6 or 12 plates target wheel
- Wide operational temperature range
- FLIR testing
- Visible Sensor testing
- Laser Systems tester
- Laser / Visible/ FLIR boresight
- Complete automatic testing
- 19” rack mountable controller
- Line of sight alignment
|Collimator type||Reflective, off-axis|
|Spectral band||0.4μm to 15μm|
|Operating Temp.||10°C to 35°C|
|Optical resolution||Diffraction limited on axis|
|Communication||RS232, Ethernet, (Optional: GPIB IEEE-488)|
* Additional collimator models with different apertures and focal lengths are available upon request.
|SR-800 4D||Differential Blackbody|
|SR-200||Cavity Blackbody* Additional collimator models with different apertures and focal lengths are available upon request.|
* Please see CI-Systems website for technical details of our blackbodies and integrating spheres.
* Additional radiation sources are available upon request.
* CI-Systems proposes a large varaiety of targets for applications from VIS to LWIR.