The CI Systems SR-33 series is a compact blackbody, combining emitter head and controller in an all-in-one housing design. It is ideally suited for applications such as NUC for thermal imagers, reference for scientific and industrial measurements, and on-site calibration for commercial and medical applications at hospitals, airports and laboratories.
The SR-33 is available in two emitter sizes (4×4” and 7×7”) and is lightweight and portable. A durable construction allows use in the field as well as typical industrial and scientific environments. It is simple to use with a high brightness display and 6 preset temperatures for use in harsh environments. The 6 preset temperatures are field programmable by connection to a laptop.
The SR-33 is an efficient and cost effective instrument with no interconnecting cable, and is supplied with 18month calibration traceable to NIST standards.
- Superior resolution
- Excellent uniformity
- Portable, compact and lightweight
- Easy to operate by a single user
- Easy to use in field conditions
- Communication via RS232
- 4” and 7” standard square aperture sizes available
- Calibration is valid for 24 months
- NIST traceable calibration
- Removable sensor technology